Home » » Get 5 logo concepts for only $5

Get 5 logo concepts for only $5

No comments

Hi there ran people, today I only in a new logo-gig on Fiverr. I bought Mika's logo appears and she came up with 5 awesome themes, I'll use that for one of my websites. For only $5, this awesome designer delivered 5 logo concepts in JPG and PNG format with transparent background and after seeing them, I bought also the vectors for each logo and I received extra EPS, AI and PSD files for a $5. I must mention that some are the cheapest prices on Fiverr Mika's Extras. Most designers free 20-$40 only for the source code files, and I must admit that I was very impressed when I saw that I them for only 5 bucks extra to buy. The turning point of the gig is very, very fast. Although the mentioned processing time was 3 days at the time I bought the gig, Mika provides one for my order in less than 12 hours without the extra fast delivery option buy.



View the Original article

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Rekomendasikan kami di Google Plus
Subscribe me on RSS